2018 - 11th Annual Bucks County LGBTQ Wedding Expo
Dozens of select LGBTQ-friendly vendors will be available to help answer questions & provide insights into creating the Ceremony of Your Dreams! Enjoy Music, Delectable Food Samples & much more throughout the afternoon. Plus be sure and stay with us for special Raffles at 2:15pm!
All budgets are welcome! Families, singles & hetero- allies also interested in supporting marriage & family equality are also invited to join us as we gather together in celebration of Equality for our community. Bring your friends, wedding party & the kids too! The more, the merrier!
This Expo is FREE to attend: just click the link below to RSVP!
We'll see you this March in Bucks County, at the Sheraton!
Some things to keep in mind as you plan your arrival...
- Parking details & event updates will be emailed to those who RSVP - please do so by clicking the ORDER TICKETS link on this page.
- It's good to arrive on time, or even a few minutes early! Doors open to the public from 12:30pm-3:30pm.
- Raffle Winners will be announced app. 2:15pm. Every couple present has a chance to win.
- This event is free; a donation of $5 is requested, to help us keep this exciting nationwide tour of Expos going strong!
- Our events are family-friendly - feel free to bring your kids!
- All budgets welcome
- Some heterosexual couples, who wish to support Equality, also attend our events. LGBTQ singles and allies, interested in the issues of marriage & family rights, are also more than welcome!
Important Note to Business Owners: Please note that there is no soliciting at this Expo.
If you are interested in exhibiting, click below for further information. Thank you!
|Event Date||03-04-2018 - 12:00 am|
|Location||Sheraton Bucks County Hotel|